martes, 17 de marzo de 2020

LIGHT THE FLAME!

Hello again everyone. Today I begin to publish resources that are already on the web but that I will be collecting in this blog to make it easier to find them, since some of you have told me that it is sometimes difficult to find the songs we worked on in class.
The following video shows a song that I have sung with the 4s on the occasion of the celebration of the Olympics in Tokyo 2020. Oh, how much I would like to sing it again with them when we go back to school!

Hola a todos de nuevo. Hoy comienzo a publicar recursos que ya existen en la web pero que voy a ir recopilando en este blog para que sea más fácil encontrarlos, puesto que algunos de vosotros me habéis dicho que es difícil a veces encontrar las canciones que hemos trabajado en clase.
El siguiente vídeo muestra una canción que he cantado con los de 4 años con ocasión de la celebración de las Olimpiadas de Tokio 2020 ¡Cómo me gustaría volver a cantarla con ellos de nuevo cuando volvamos al colegio.


Light the flame

Go ahead, kids, show your moms and dads how well you sing

Digital hugs!


Carmen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario