martes, 28 de abril de 2020

COLOUR ME SPRING

Hello everyone! Here I am again, how are you? For me, I am already looking forward to seeing you again, but I know I must have patience ... Yesterday, when looking for videos for you on the Internet, I found a video song that I loved about spring. We have never seen it in class and it can be a bit difficult, especially for the 3s, but I think all of you, the 4s and 5s, will like it. Here it is.

¡Hola a todos! Aquí estoy otra vez, ¿cómo estáis? Yo por mi parte ya estoy deseando volver a veros, pero sé que debo tener paciencia...
Ayer, buscando vídeos para vosotros en internet, encontré una canción que me encantó sobre la primavera. Nunca la hemos visto en clase y puede resultaros un poco difícil, sobre todo a los niños de 3, pero creo que os gustará. Aquí os la dejo.

Bye for now, kids

Digital hugs

Carmen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario